Learn How to Invest in Joy
Donna is often called the “go-to expert” on money and happiness.
- Certified Financial Planner®; has owned a financial planning firm for 20 years. President of Sage Future Financial, LLC
- Recognized many times as one of the top financial advisors in the US
- Author of multi-award winning book The Joy of Financial Security that is all about the relationship between money and happiness
- Has appeared on over 20 TV shows, 40 radio shows, and hundreds of print articles, discussing many different topics
“I love helping people understand how they can manage their money—and spend their money—in a way that will make them happier. I love what I do, but my financial planning firm can only reach a limited number of people. I write books and work closely with the media in an effort to help far more people. Working with the media (and traveling around the country) is my way of ‘giving back’ for a very successful and personally rewarding financial career.
Popular Keynote Topics
Develop a happier relationship with money!
- Understand how psychology and neuroscience impact your financial decisions. Learn how to manage and spend your money wisely. Invest in Joy and Become Happier!
Plan a Joyful, Secure Retirement.
- Focus on preparing for retirement – both financially and personally. Many financial planning topics will be covered, and participants will become better investors.
Teach Your Kids About Money.
- Help your kids and grandkids become financially responsible and understand what makes a truly rich life. Embrace old fashioned financial values. Leave a meaningful legacy.
Become a Hero in the Eyes of Your Clients – Teach them to Invest in Joy!
- This topic teaches professionals how to nudge their clients to make small changes that reap big rewards. Appropriate for doctors, financial advisors, attorneys, CPAs, teachers, and many other professions.
Contact Donna about speaking at your conference, workshop or internal event.
Donna Skeels Cygan, CFP®, MBA
4800 Juan Tabo NE, Suite D
Albuquerque, NM 87111
Phone: (505) 298-4040
Fax: (505) 298-8080